This document contains the terms and conditions of the Coin consulting Bitcoin Brokerage Services (“Services” hereby known after). By using our services, you are agreeing to accept and comply with the terms and conditions. All terms and conditions should be carefully read and understood before using our services.
For the purpose of these terms, Coin consulting, Ltd will be referred to as the “company” and all users of the company’s services shall be referred to as the “customer”.
Throughout this document when referenced “we” “us” or “our” it refers to Coin consulting, Ltd
1. Our services
We offer bitcoin brokerage services allowing customers to buy bitcoins through Localbitcoins.com
You can currently pay with Pounds Sterlingor EURO.
2. Opening an account with us
– When you create an account on Localbitcoins and open a trade with us, you warrant and represent that:
– You have accepted these terms and conditions
– You are at least 18 years of age
– Have the full capacity to accept these terms and conditions and enter into a transaction involving the sale or purchase of cryptocurrencies
– You have obtained, and will comply with the terms and conditions of, all licences, consents, registrations, authorisations, recognitions and exemptions necessary when engaging in bitcoin transactions
– Any information you provide to us at any time will be true and accurate in all respects
– The funds you are using to buy bitcoin, are your own funds and you are not buying or selling cryptocurrency on behalf of any other third party
– You are not using and will at no time use our services for any transaction which is illegal or contrary to any law or regulation in force in the United Kingdom or in any jurisdiction in which you are resident at the time when the transaction is entered into
– You are not using and will at no time use our services to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering or terrorist financing
– You have the capability to take delivery of any cryptocurrency you purchase through your use of the services.
NOTE: If at any time after we have first traded with you, we become aware that any of the warranties and representations you have made is untrue, we reserve the right, without notice to you, to cease processing any transactions for you and take such further action at our absolute discretion.
By buying from us, you also acknowledge and accept that:
– we are not providing you or anyone else with any investment advice in connection with the sale or purchase of cryptocurrencies. You enter any trades initiated entirely at your own risk and we are an execution only broker and not liable for any profit or loss as a result your trading activity.
– cryptocurrencies are a volatile and relatively immature asset class which are subject to a very high degree of volatility.
– the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies is not currently a regulated activity under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
=> To begin trading with us, you will need to:
– Complete our KYC verification when registering your account, by becoming KYC verified you are in acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– Provide a copy of your passport or driving licence, valid and within date on which you make the application. Any additional documentation or information we require to satisfy our anti-money laundering and know your customer requirements.
– Consent to us carrying out any credit and identity check and you also consent to us holding copies of identification documentation.
– We are not obliged to complete a trade with you and may refuse your application for any reason without providing the reason for the decision. We may also impose restrictions as a condition of agreeing to open an account for you.
– We do not provide any facility for the storage of bitcoin. Before engaging in a trade with us, you will need to establish or otherwise acquire a wallet for the holding of the bitcoin, we offer no recommendation as to the merits of any bitcoin wallet of any kind.